Spa Tips and Suggestions
Make the Most of Your Grand Cayman Spa Experience
General Spa Tips
Welcome to Grand Cayman's Le Soleil Spa
- It is recommended that you avoid treatments involving heat and deep pressure if you are pregnant, have a heart condition or high blood pressure or have undergone recent surgery. It is always advisable to check with your doctor if you are unsure.
- Men should shave prior to a facial but, please do not shave 24 hours before any exfoliation treatment.
- You will be professionally draped for all body treatments, so feel comfortable to undress completely before changing into your robe.
- Drink plenty of fluids to keep your body hydrated. Limit the consumption of coffee and alcohol prior to massage and other body treatments.
- Please respect the right to privacy and a calm, quiet atmosphere for all guests.
Use of the whirlpool bath, when available, can be added to any treatment for an additional charge of $25.
Our Cayman Island spa is open daily from 8:30 am until 6 pm. Services outside of regular hours can be arranged by special request.
We suggest that you book your spa appointments 48 hours in advance to accommodate availability. Group bookings should be made at the time of your hotel reservation.
Gift certificates are a perfect way to celebrate any occasion, and they may be purchased for all spa services. Choose from our menu of Grand Cayman spa packages or mix-and-match treatments to create your own, personalized, one-of-a-kind gift.
Guests of The Reef Resort may charge spa services directly to their room. Cash, local checks, travelers checks and credit cards are also accepted.
Please notify us 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. There will be a 50% service charge for cancellations within 12 hours. Cancellations within a 6-hour time frame or "no shows" will be charged the full service value.